It's THE Pong clone to end them all!
- Realtime stunning 3d gfx (Warp3D/MiniGL)
- 16bit stereo sound with speech (AHI)
- Versions for both 68k and WarpOS
- 1 or 2 player game
- 10 different bonuses (multiple balls, obstacles etc.)
- 100 levels
- 10 different 3d backgrounds
- Automatic savegame
- Selectable detail of gfx
- Joystick support
- Amiga with at least 68040 (PPC is supported via WarpOS) or compatible
- Working Warp3D installation
- Working AHI installation
- Lucyplay.library by Oliver Gantert (version 4.0 included)
The game should also run on other compatible platforms/under emulation
with right setup (MorphOS, WinUAE). Get an OS4 port from here.
For more detailed information, read the readme-file.
If you liked the game, please send some feedback
or donation to get d3GNOP+.
d3GNOP v1.0 readme
Get an OS4 port from here.
(Got a faulty bvision, that's why shots suck)